Thursday, September 23, 2010

Art Adventures India - Introduction

Our art adventures in India will begin very soon...I have been waiting all year for this. As a Visual Arts teacher, I am very excited about all the things that I will see and experience and even more excited about the artistic and creative journey that I will also undertake. Here is a link to some of the places that we will be visiting soon: http://artadventuresindia.com/the_adventure.html

Watch this space for our artworks, photographs, videos and observations that we will share with you on our amazing art adventures - Katy.

6 comments:

  1. This will be my third trip to India but first time in Rajastan. Travelling with an energetic, extremely knowledgeable tour leader and an artistic group of people will be great! Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep packing and repacking. This will be my first trip to India. Only two more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nutting out how best to travel light with camera gear, hmm, still confused...bound to be chaos. happy chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy, you're going with someone who spells their name the same as me! WOW! (=
    Have an awesome time...looking forward to seeing your photos, hearing your stories and especially viewing your artworks!
    Luv Cate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katy,
    I am soooooo jealous!
    You'll absolutely LOVE the culture and the tuktuks!
    They are "CRAZY" and don't have any traffic rules other than to pip the horn and overtake!!!
    Your next challenge is to count all the "sacred cows and elephants" that you see wandering around the roads.
    ENJOY!!!
    ILY
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. At Changi Airport, Singapore around midnight. Stacey's trolley is loaded with medicinal 'beverages'. In transit to Delhi. We have not slept properly yet. Hyped up!! Created our first artwork at this airport. Frottages from traditonal woodblocks. Will post up soon. -Katy

    ReplyDelete